2021-2022 Tryout/Team Selection Process and Player Registration
The tryout/team selection process will be finalized and announced around April 30th.
2021-2022 Tryout Registration Link
If you are not a current PSC player and would like to request to attend a training session in the month of May, please contact Mark Casperson (Girls Teams) or Ryan McClay (Boys Teams).
When a player is offered a spot, they will be asked to either accept or decline the offer as soon as possible. To make this process as efficient as possible for 700+ players, electronic email offers will be the primary way offers are made, so there is a good chance you will NOT receive a phone call. Parents are expected to check their email(s) during this process.
In order to fully accept, players must select “accept” in the registration system, and then click to pay the deposit online.
NO Uniform Sample/Registration Meetings THIS YEAR:
We will NOT hold the Traditional Registration Meetings; ALL PAPERWORK WILL BE UPLOADED VIA Demosphere.
US CLUB forms will be emailed to the Club Administrator.
Registration Items Needed To Secure Spot On a Team:
- Copy of Birth Certificate: Needed for proof of age. Please make sure it is a copy. (UPLOAD VIA DEMOSPHERE)
- Photo ID: Smallest school picture of the player is needed for player cards. (UPLOAD VIA DEMOSPHERE)
- USYSA Player Membership Form: This is completed electronically in DEMOSPHERE
- US Club Membership Form: (ONLY for US CLUB TEAMS) (Email to the Club Administrator)
- Medical Release Form: Needed for tournament play. This is completed electronically in DEMOSPHERE
- Non-Refundable Deposit of $250. Make checks payable to Pride Soccer Club. Payment can also be made be made online in your DEMOSPHERE Account.
- Failure to complete registration materials & deposit will result in loss of spot on the team.
- Failure to turn in all items can result in your spot being offered to another player
- US Club form can be found in the PSC Program Information Packet and Resource Center on website
Uniform Ordering: Will be done online, see www.pridesoccerclub.com for complete instructions.
Please contact Club Administrator, Lisa Reade, if you have any questions regarding Uniforms or Registration Items.